GLASS CHEMICALS, S. L. U., hereinafter GLASS CHEMICALS, collects, treats and stores personal information through the websites owned by WWW.GLASSCHEMICALS.COM or WWW.GLASSCHEMICALS.ES
Commercial name: GLASS CHEMICALS
Company name: GLASS CHEMICALS, S. L. U.
Tax Identifier: NIF: B80364045 VAT: ESB80364045. Registro Mercantil de Madrid. Tomo: 3282. Folio: 60. Hoja: M-55754. Sección: 8
Address: ISABEL COLBRAND, 10, N-64, 28050 MADRID, ES
Contact e-mail: INFO@GLASSCHEMICALS.COM
LAWS OF APPLICATION ON THIS WEBSITE
- GDPR (Reglamentation EU 2016/679 of April, 27. European Parliament and Council of the European Union. Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing).
- LOPD (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal y Real Decreto 1720/2007, de 21 de diciembre, Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD).
- LSSI (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico).
Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service, complying with the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR) will be collected. The data collected will be in any case over 16 years old (Art. 8.1 GDPR). GLASS CHEMICALS reserves the right to take the necessary measures to verify the veracity of age (Article 8.2 GDPR).
In any case, these data will be of a personal identification and not sensitive, they may be:
- Full name (name and surname)
- Office or Department
- Postal address
Contact e-mail address
METHODS OF COLLECTION
OBJECTIVE OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
The collection and use of data is for the only purpose of SENDING COMMERCIAL INFORMATION, NEWS OR RELEVANT EVENTS RELATED TO GLASS CHEMICALS.
GLASS CHEMICALS undertakes not to use the data obtained with a purpose other than this one.
The data collected will be incorporated into a file owned by:
- GLASS CHEMICALS
This file will be managed by:
- GLASS CHEMICALS
This file will be stored in:
- GLASS CHEMICALS. With address at ISABEL COLBRAND, 10, N-64, 28050 MADRID, ES
DEADLINE FOR CONSERVATION OF DATA
The data will be kept until the objective for which these data were collected (Art.5.e. GDPR) or until the right to suppress or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or fiscal reasons to store them.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is transferred and stored safely because we have:
- Encryption with SSL protocol.
- Firewall at the server level.
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
- Access control.
GLASS CHEMICALS cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet but we guarantee to take the appropriate measures to protect your data.
In addition GLASS CHEMICALS is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
The legislation recognizes you as a user who has given your personal data:
- Access to personal data.
- Rectification or deletion.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Portability of the data.
- Limitation of your treatment.
The exercise of these rights is personal. So you can only request them for the data of which the owner is. If you wish to exercise any of these rights you can do so by sending an email to INFO@GLASSCHEMICALS.COM, by letter addressed to GLASS CHEMICALS address ISABEL COLBRAND, 10, N-64, 28050 MADRID, ES or by fax to GLASS CHEMICALS (+ 34 917 383 221) indicating the rights to be exercised and proof of identity.
We promise to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 business days.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
AUTHORITY OF DATA PROTECTION IN SPAIN
In the event that you want to assert your rights regarding data protection and consider that we are not respecting them, you can contact the responsible Spanish authority.
– Website of the Data Protection Authority:
– Telephone of the Data Protection Authority:
+34 912 663 517