INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
GLASS CHEMICALS Management Team has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the standards:
These certifications give scope to the activities of:
- Marketing and distribution of products for microbiology, consumables, reagents, instrumentation and equipment for the laboratory.
- Medical devices and instrumentation for medical and hospital use.
- Import, commercialization and distribution of sanitary products for “in vitro” diagnosis.
- Management of the after-sales service.
- Packaging and management of sterilization of products for the hospital and pharmaceutical sector (UNE-EN ISO 9001).
- Conditioning of sanitary and non-sanitary products in clean room.
The GLASS CHEMICALS Integrated Management Policy is based on the following commitments:
- Commitment to comply with all requirements, whether legal, regulatory, contractual or otherwise, that are applicable to us because of our activity, both in the field of performance of our services and in the environmental and health and safety, so that our action in no case can contravene the legal requirements and specifications established by the different public administrations.
- Commitment to carry out our work within a management environment that guarantees the maintenance and continuous improvement in our processes, in our methods of action and in our relations with stakeholders, through the establishment and periodic review of our objectives Quality, environmental and safety and health.
- Commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention, through actions and measures aimed at controlling and minimizing our environmental aspects.
- Commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions, through actions and measures aimed at improving facilities and processes that allow the prevention of work-related injuries and health deterioration, both of the workers of our workplace, as of those jobs on which we have influence or ability to act with the objective of eliminating hazards and reducing risks to occupational safety and health.
- Communication and participation commitment, establishing mechanisms to ensure consultation and participation of workers and workers’ representatives.
- Commitment to promote a compression and dissemination of our quality, environmental and health and safety policy within our organization, through continuous training and communication with our staff.
- Commitment to make our quality, environmental and safety and health policy publicly available to interested parties for their knowledge.