INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
GLASS CHEMICALS Management Team has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the standards:
These certifications give scope to the activities of:
- Marketing and distribution of products for microbiology, consumables, reagents, instrumentation and equipment for the laboratory.
- Medical devices and instrumentation for medical and hospital use.
- Import, commercialization and distribution of sanitary products for “in vitro” diagnosis.
- Management of the after-sales service.
- Packaging and management of sterilization of products for the hospital and pharmaceutical sector (UNE-EN ISO 9001).
- Conditioning of sanitary and non-sanitary products in clean room.os en sala blanca.
The GLASS CHEMICALS Integrated Management Policy is based on the following commitments:
- Commitment to comply with all requirements, whether legal, regulatory, contractual or otherwise, that are applicable to us due to our activity, both related with our activities and with the environment, so that our action in no case may contravene the legal requirements and specifications established by Public Entities.
- Commitment to conduct our work within a management system that guarantees the maintenance and continuous improvement in our processes, our methods of action and our relations with the interested parties, through the establishment and periodic review of our quality objectives and our environmental objectives.
- Commitment to prevent pollution, through actions and measures aimed to prevent any type of pollution that could be caused by operations due to our activity.
- Commitment to promote an comprehensive difussion of our quality policy and environmental policy within our organization, through training and continuous communication with our staff.
- Commitment to make available and made public for anyone interested our policy of quality and environmental management, for their knowledge.